December 15, 2016

Our Home in the January 2017 Issue of Romantic Homes!

The January 2017 issue of Romantic Homes is out and our home is featured in this special 30th anniversary issue!

There are eight page of photos and a wonderful article telling all about our home. My husband is particularly pleased about how many times he was mentioned. lol You can order a copy here.

Kristen Wheeler was the photographer that came to our home. I thought it would be fun to share with you some of her photos that didn't make it into the magazine. All the following were taken by Kristen. The styling and editing is mine.
Our Entry




as you step into our living room
our living room



our dining room




our family room

master bedroom



guest room



kitchen


I'll be back next time with more Christmas!

love and blessings~
"Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; for I trust in You. Teach me the way in which I should walk; for to You I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8

16 comments:

  1. I got my magazine the other day and sat right down, got a cup of tea and read it from front to back and I really loved your home. Let me say it is stunning and everything is perfect. All I can say is WOW. Congratulations on your home being in the Romantic Home. Love the table that your husband made (I am correct on that, aren't I)?

    Looking forward to your post on your Christmas decorations, I am sure they will be amazing.

    Merry Christmas

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mary! Yes, you are right! My husband did build our table. Please visit my previous posts for lots of Christmas decor. Merry Christmas to you and your family~

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your article Lynda ☺ Looking forward to picking up the magazine and seeing the beautiful photos that made it in .
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gee! It's so nice to hear from you! You're always so kind. I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas season!
      love and blessings~

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Deanna! Romantic Homes always puts out such a beautiful magazine.

      Delete
  4. You finally got your issue.....yeeaaahhhhh!!! You already know how excited I am!!! I am so glad I didn't have to pick out the pictures for this as they are all sooooo great I would have wanted to use them all! All the love and hard work you have put into your home shows.

    Merry Christmas Blessings to you and your Family Lynda,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Candy! Yes, it was very fun to see what they chose and to read the article. Thanks for all your love!
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! I'm so very excited for you and your husband! I'm also so happy that other people can see how beautiful your home is besides those of us fortunate enough to follow your blog! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katherine!! We are feeling very blessed!
      Merry Christmas to you and your family~

      Delete
  6. I was just about to go to the store with a friend. I was going to wait in the car.

    NOW I have to go in and get the magazine!!! So exciting. You have got to feel proud that your talent and efforts are being recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats , your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on this beautiful feature of your gorgeous home. Glad your RH photo session was a great success.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your home, the slip covers are what I am going to try and do.. I like how you say if I can sew a straight line I can do this..Makes me feel confident! You are a beautiful person inside and out love !!

    ReplyDelete