April 18, 2014

Summit of Rubies - The Seven Types of Blood that Jesus Shed

Jesus told us to remember Him in only one way; 

When the hour had come, He reclined at the table, and the apostles with Him. 15 And He said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; 16 for I say to you, I shall never again eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." 17 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He said, "Take this and share it among yourselves; 18 for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes." 19 And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me." 20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood. 21 "But behold, the hand of the one betraying Me is with Mine on the table. 22 "For indeed, the Son of Man is going as it has been determined; but woe to that man by whom He is betrayed!"  Luke 22:14-22

But, today, all over the world, people are remembering His crucifixion.  With that in mind, I've shared on my other blog, Summits of Rubies the seven types of blood that Jesus shed and how they have empowered us to live a life consecrated to God.

love and blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment