May 22, 2015

Lilacs, Tabletops and Minivans

Hi all!

We've got so much going on right now!  Sorry I haven't had time to post.

Our new grandbaby is due in a month and my daughter is slowing down.  We've been helping them find a new vehicle that they can fit their whole family in!

My husband recently built a table top for their kitchen table. Remember the chairs I sanded and painted in our entry hall?
Well, I also painted the base of the table and we're replacing the top.  We're hoping to have it done and put together next week and I 'll tell you how we did it.

I'm also making some changes in our dining room right now and should be able to show you next week. And a few other projects are in the works.... :D

The lilacs are finally in bloom here in Michigan and they're beautiful!

They make the whole house smell wonderful!  Growing up in Colorado, they have always been a favorite of mine.
Have a long, wonderful weekend!  I'll be back next week with a few finished projects!

love and blessings~


"Children are the heritage of the Lord; the fruit of the womb His reward." Psalm 127:3

4 comments:

  1. Lynda, That table top is beautiful! I live in Arkansas, and my 11 yr old granddaughter (also from Ark), is having a blast at the OM World Finals at Michigan State right now. She's sent me pix, and it looks like an amazing event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurie! I hope she has a wonderful time! The weather was gorgeous today
      Love and blessings-

      Delete
  2. I love your beautiful style...so "real" and lovely! Where did you find the wonderful chairs flanking the fireplace? Just what I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - just saw your comment http://gatesofcrystal.blogspot.com/2015/05/painting-upholstery-more-bergere-chairs.html

      Delete