March 9, 2015

The Trumpet and Small Straws in a Soft Wind

This daily prophecy by Bill and Marsha Burns is always such an encouragement to me!  If you do not already subscribe to their daily emails, I would encourage you to do so!  Today is beautiful.


The Trumpet and Small Straws

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS: 
I see and know your whole life. I have walked with you in the valley of the shadow of death. And, even though you may not remember, I have encouraged you to keep going, to keep moving, and to come to this place that I have brought you to so that you are dwelling in a place of liberty under the shadow of My wings. And, from this point on, things will be different. You can experience joy and peace in a fresh way. Renew your relationship with Me and walk with Me as I lead you into the fullness of My kingdom, says the Lord.  Be blessed! Be renewed!
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:   
You are beginning to deal with all kinds of change in your life--from slight to radical.  Change requires adjustment.  If you refuse to be flexible and are unyielding and rigid, it will be a painful experience.  Do all that is necessary to accommodate the process of adjusting to things that are different than they were.  Let this become a time of spiritual growth as you seek Me in all things, says the Lord.  My love for you never changes.  Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment